2018 Hilo Orchid Show
We are planning another great show for 2018. We'll have gorgeous exhibits, including a new "Artistic" category that allows use of cut flowers, an expanded Kid's Korner, including a new Youth Exhibit and displays, expanded educational demonstrations and displays with Featured demonstrations by Certified Korean Natural Farmers, orchid related crafts and supplies and plenty of orchids to buy.
This feast for the senses becomes a day-long or week-end long experience for many people, featuring
- Gorgeous displays of thousands of orchids, including exotic orchid species and hybrids not typically found at major retail and grocery store chains.
- Orchids for sale suited to beginning through expert growers, plus other orchid-related items. Click here for more information.
- Tasty, reasonably-priced food from local sources. Click here for more information.
- Hawaiian musical entertainment at lunch time and late afternoon. Click here for more information.
- Lectures and demonstrations. Click here for more information.
- A fabulous silent auction (see description at left).
Ticket prices are:
At Door: Adult - $5, Child 12 or under - Free
Superpass good for 3 days - $8
Tickets will also be available from any member of the Hilo Orchid Society for $3 if purchased prior to the show. Tickets for this year's Preview Party will be available in the Spring. Check back at this site for an update.
|Event Date||07-13-2018 9:00 am|
|Event End Date||07-13-2018 6:00 pm|
|Location||Edith Kanaka'ole Stadium|