Hawai'i Yoga Festival 2018
Due to the recent lava flows this event will either be rescheduled or relocated. MORE INFO ABOUT THIS WHEN WE KNOW!
UNPLUG: Hawaii Yoga Festival 2018
In a world of over-stimulation, Kalanihonua invites you to Hawai'i Island to dive deep within your self. The 2018 Hawai'i Yoga Festival is centered on the practice of Pratyahara: detachment from the external world leading to deep internal reflection. Festival classes will teach methods in meditation and mindfulness, while exploring all 8 Limbs of Yoga. Participants will be invited to detox from technology and live fully in the present moment, bathed in the healing power of nature.
What to expect:
- Rest and relaxation as you recharge your creative force
- Ritual connection with nature, environment and the significance of land in Hawaiian culture
- Diverse yoga classes with a special focus on Pratyahara
- Digital detox and teachings on breaking tech addiction
- Local, organic, whole food meals
- Musical performances and movement-based events
- Excursions to local cultural sites
- Freshest air and the best star-gazing on the planet
- Connection with kindred spirits
Hawaii Yoga Festival is hosted by Kalani, a 501(c)(3) non-profit retreat center, where you’ll be immersed in the unique environs of the Big Island.
Find yourself on the world’s most spectacular island, set amidst tropical jungle and majestic oceanside cliffs – where active lava flows are creating the planet’s newest land.
Here, authentic culture and natural beauty will recharge your mind, body, and soul. Experience yoga, ecstatic dance, local farmers markets, black sand beaches, and active volcanos.
On-site full festival and weekend passes include: all classes and activities, three meals a day, accommodations, and access to amenities such as Kalani’s pool, and hot tub.
Commuter rates are available to passholders who are staying off-site. Kamaaina rates are available for on or off-site participation with a valid state-issued Hawaii ID.
Tickets are not yet on sale! RSVP to this event or subscribe to the email newsletter on our website to stay updated.
|Event Date||10-09-2018 4:00 pm|
|Event End Date||10-14-2018 11:00 am|