8-Week Summer Sessions at PPAC
Each class will build on a focus in technique, body awareness and choreography strengthening the students technical foundation, sharpening their learning skills and increasing overall body consciousness. In addition, students will be given the opportunity to create, imagine and play through improvisation, crafts, choreography and vision boarding.
Keiki Ballet (Ages 3 - 7)
Focus will be concentrated on ballet technique and choreography. We will be using creative skills through improvisation, playing with partners, and vision board making. Students that register for the full 8-week session will be making their own custom tutus for their in-house studio showcase on the last class day, July 22nd.
* Plus, learn how to make the perfect bun on the first class day!
* Custom tutus will be made by the student and parent/s on June 24th during class.
* Students will be creating their own vision boards to take home on the last day!
Beginning Yoga (Ages 8 - Adult)
Focus will be concentrated on basic yoga techniques in postures, breathing and meditation. Students will be learning simple anatomy related to the Chakra systems, sharing weekly gratitudes and journaling inspirational intention settings to help strengthen their body awareness, health, Self-Love and Self-Care. Students that register for the full 8-week session will be creating a 20-minute yoga sequence for personal daily practice and receive a take home Theraband. Strongly encourage students and parents for this class to come and create a family yoga practice together! This is truly a course in strengthening your Mind, Body and Spirit.
* Includes a take home Theraband and Chakra Anatomy Learning and Journaling Package
Bob Fosse Style Workshop (Ages 12 - Adult)
A strong classical jazz technique with focus on the style of world renowned choreographer, Bob Fosse. Students will learn about the arrange of Bob Fosse musicals as well as fun hat tricks! Students that register for the full 8-week session will be learning original Bob Fosse choreography to showcase on the last class day, July 22nd.
* Includes a classical Bob Fosse style Bowler Hat.
Dream BIG & Brunch Workshop
Included in the Yoga & Fosse 8-week sessions is a powerful Vision Board Workshop for ages 8+Up. Come and enjoy delicious brunch bites and beverages while you Dream BIG ~ an inspiring and uplifting workshop to powerfully reconnect individuals to their greatest dreams, ultimate visions and highest potentials through a visual collage to take home.
* Takes place on June 24th (4th class day) from 10:45 - 2pm. Parents are welcome to join!
* This may be a catered event or potluck - parents will be notified in advance.
* Keikis 7+under are given class time in the Keiki Ballet class to fulfill this element.
* Drop-Ins welcome!
8-week Session Package
Registration Fee: $20
Tuition Fee: $80
$15/class (Includes registration fee)
|Event Date||07-01-2017 8:30 am|
|Event End Date||07-01-2017 9:30 am|
|Location||Paradise Performing Art Center|