Flow Fest 2019
ABOUT FLOW FESTIVAL
- Originally founded by Chris Berry who was inspired in 2014 when the Big Island’s active lava flow changed directions and threatened to cut off lower Puna from the rest of the island.
- The intention remains to enhance the sustainability and unity of our community and warmly welcomes all ages, shapes, sizes, creeds, colors…
- We focus on conscious music, progressive thinking speakers, sustainable & holistic life practices and equality among the human race.
- We honor Hawaii for its richness in culture and geography.
- We dedicate the festival to the Hawaiian Lava Goddess, Pele.
- We are so grateful to be back at Green Lake this year. Green Lake is also known as the home of the Rainbow goddess and a favorite location of Pele. We are Puna’s premier festival and our intention is to bring together our community and create a life changing experience for all who attend.
- Remember that it is the community and those who attend the festival that create the experience that headliners and artists only add to what is already there and created by us.
|Event Date||02-01-2019 11:00 am|
|Event End Date||02-03-2019 2:00 pm|